Spring Hair Care Regimen


Today marks the first day of Spring 2011! I'm super duper excited that it's finally here and I'm hoping that the weather warms up for good, so I can get outside to start being more active. This Spring I plan on continuing with my weekly Dominican Roller Sets with minimal blow dry action. Instead of getting my entire head blown out, I ask for only the roots to be blown so that it has the look for a fresh perm without the damage. To maintain the style I wrap my hair at night and use a few products to keep it shiny and moisturized. For the first few days, I only use a light serum to add shine. Then towards the end, I use coconut oil on the entire length of my hair just prior to wrapping it up for the night. Other nights I will add some JBCO to the nape area before I get started with the coconut oil. But for the most part that's it and that is what I will continue to do before pool season starts! For the summer months I have a whole other plan that should help me retain lots of length and allow me to swim just about every day. I'll be sure to keep you posted on that regimen too, so look for it on the first day of summer!