Aerin Lauder Launches AERIN LLC


After years of being heavily involved with her family's company Estee Lauder, Aerin Lauder is striking out on her own! Aerin Lauder is launching AERIN LLC, a new luxury lifestyle brand. But don't think Aerin is turning her back on Estee Lauder, Aerin will continue to be actively involved in the Estée Lauder brand, serving as creative consultant and becoming its Style and Image
Director. She will also continue as the brand’s global ambassador and spokesperson, a position she has held successfully for many years. Ms. Lauder will also remain a member of The Estée Lauder Companies Inc. Board of Directors, which she joined in 2004.

The Estée Lauder brand will be the exclusive beauty partner to AERIN LLC in launching a beauty line under the AERIN name to be sold at select Estée Lauder counters. Terms of the agreement were not disclosed. AERIN LLC is a stand-alone company wholly
owned by Aerin Lauder. I'm so hoping that the beauty products under AERIN LLC will be fun and youthful with the same legendary quality of the Estée Lauder brand.

“I’m thrilled to continue playing an active role in the iconic Estée Lauder brand, including serving as global brand ambassador and spokesperson. At the same time, I look forward to pursuing my vision to create the AERIN brand. As I launch this new business, I am excited to have the extraordinary team at Estée Lauder as my partner in creating a beauty collection that will reflect my new brand’s style and spirit. I look forward to our future together.”

Aerin Lauder


Personally, I can't wait to see what AERIN LLC has in store for us!