Work Out Shampoo + Conditioner

Just a quick note to let you guys know that I have been working out lately! At New York Sports Club and the local one I visit has great shampoo and conditioner. Well, okay maybe it's not great by at home standards, but it's great for gym standards. The Lavender shampoo thoroughly cleansed my scalp and hair, leaving a great scent in the tiny shower stall all without stripping the moisture from my hair. The conditioner was in a huge bottle so I just used as much as I wanted to soften up and detangle my hair, it worked great and had a moderate amount of slip. My hair was easily detangled! After that I towel dried my hair a little bit added in my own conditioner from home and hopped in the steam room.

Moral of the story? Try out the supplies at the gym, they might not be as bad as you think. Plus, if you are paying for a membership use everything ... the sauna, steam room, towel service, etc. Oh and PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE wear flip flops and don't put your bare butt on any surface without laying a clean towel down first. You might think this is common sense but ... trust me - it's not!