Paris Hilton Channels Lady GaGa in Sexy Shoot

[paris-hilton-gaga-429-6.jpg]

On a day filled with celebrity photo shoots, Paris Hilton was in no mood to be left out as she was spotted posing at Duke’s in Malibu .
Dressed up just like Lady GaGa in futuristic shades and a skimpy swimwear outfit, the hotel heiress flaunted her stuff for the cameras before changing into a black sequin micro minidress to continue the shoot.

[paris-hilton-gaga-429-7.jpg]

In related news, it was announced earlier today that Miss Hilton’s younger brother Baron is taking a stab at a career in music.
He told press, “I want to be an international singer-songwriter. I’m sick of all the Hilton stuff, where all anyone cared about was whether I was doing coke in the bathroom or how many [bleeps] I was sleeping with. I’m done with partying and traveling. It’s time to get this [bleep] started.”

[paris-hilton-gaga-429-8.jpg]

[paris-hilton-gaga-429-11.jpg]

[paris-hilton-gaga-429-5.jpg]