A-nation pictures~08.08.10~+UFO BOOK

A-nation Ishikawa pictures~08.08.10~











Credits:dnbn+soompi



[TRANS]UFO BOOK



Summary: Compilation of all their UFO replies so far.



UFO Book





Fan: Today I bought [Lovin’ You] and a SM town CD! My mummy liked Yunho at first sight! Keke



YH: Please tell your mother thanks and that I’m really shy Ah~!! I feel good!!







Fan: I feel like the distance between us is getting wider. I’m worried that Oppas will forget me.



YH: That’s impossible~!! Thank you for always brightening up our hearts. Please continue giving us light in future







Fan: Hello annyeong! I’m a little pig who created the 21st century! *makes snorting noises* I’ll be starting school today. I need a lot of encouragement from Oppa! T_T



YH: We’ll be counting on you in the 21st century….Little pig~*_*







Fan: I heard that Yunho likes girls with long hair so I haven’t been cutting my hair…but I still have short hair….



YH: Aigoo! Although I like long hair, I like girls who are hardworking more ^^



FanL Yunho Oppa, please comb your fringe up more often.



YH: ^____^ My fringe….Will the response be good? Kekeke







Fan: Oppas will still be together as TVXQ even after you celebrate your 60th birthday right??????? Am I right?????



YH: Of course~!! Don’t worry about that…..Kekeke







Fan: Oppa! I’m lonely! Please keep me company



YH: Who’s lonely!! Come here!!





Fan: Please reply when you see this…..Red Sun!! Ke. I hypnotized you. (T/N: Red Sun was a popular phrase not long ago, something like a finger snap after you hypnotized that person.



YH: Ah! I just unconsciously sent a reply…..Your method of hypnotizing others is the best in the world!!







Fan: I was so excited after receiving Oppa’s reply that I wanted to jump up and down T_T Please send me a message everyday!



YH: ^___^ Kekeke. Are you ready to jump!!! Keke. Good night~



Fan: Boo! I went to donate blood just now T_T Please tell me I’m a good girl!

YH: You’re a good girl. Yurongi (T/N: Fan’s userID)







Fan: I always think of Oppa before I sleep. Seems like I’ll be able to dream of you that way. Please appear in my dreams <3>

YH: Even if I don’t appear, I’ll give you a reply. Ke.







Fan: Do you like Megaton or Ssangssang? (T/N: Ice cream names)

YH: I like watermelon







Fan: Youngwoong Jaejoong hwaiting! Choikang Changmin hwaiting! Micky Yoochun hwaiting! U Know Yunho hwaiting!! TVXQ hwaiting!



JJ: Xiah Junsu~~~~~~~~HWAITING!!!!!



Fan: Was today fun? I couldn’t go today T_T I’m Changmin’s! So who does Changmin belong to? <3>JJ: Changmin’s mine~~ ^^

Fan: (T/N: Same fan) No, Jaejoong’s mine <3>

JJ: You’re mine, too. ^^







Fan: Excuse me ^^ The oppa there! Please give me a reply~~~~~~

JJ: Here’s your reply~~ Congratulations~~!







Fan: When’s Oppa going to do your come back? I miss you T_T



JJ: Please look forward to it ^^ We’ll come back after we’re more mature ^^







Fan: Junsu’s doing promotions alone in Tokyo? It must be really tiring. Work harder tomorrow~~ Xiah Junsu hwaiting!



JJ: Junsu just sent me a message… I just received it. He replied that he’s happy..







Fan: If you don’t reply you have to date me



JJ: Ah! Did you see the reply I sent?? I sent it!!!







Fan: Jaejoong oppa, you’re really good at cooking bean paste soup right?

JJ: Bean paste soup is what I cook best ^^ Then comes Kimchi jjigae, then bean curd stew ^^







Fan: Please give me some encouragement because I want to be a composet!

JJ: Please write really cool songs and give one to TVXQ ^^







Fan: What’s Changmin doing now? Thinking of me?

JJ: Changmin’s looking at the mirror? Keke







Fan: Oppa hasn’t replied me at all T_T I haven’t been eating, you just left me hanging here…..



YC: Even if you’re waiting, you still must eat ^^







Fan: I’m doing my homework now…I’m really tired. I was thinking whether I should go for Asia Song Festival. Should I come?

YC: You must come ^^







Fan: Yoochun babo (T/N: Fool/Idiot)…babo…babo…babo….what should I be called for liking you?

YC: You’re a babo too~







Fan: I miss you @@!

YC: How much??



Fan: I miss you~

YC: I know~







Fan: Yoochun oppa~It’s raining outside~~~You like rain right?

YC: Of course I really like it ^^ Please early! ^^ Oppa will be turning in now ^^ Good night







Fan: I’ll be waiting for your 4th album <3>

YC: Do you want the rest of us to get hurt~~~







Fan: I…..am…..studying…..now…just….reply….anything….even if it’s just a phrase….



YC: Don’t think of anything else when studying. Just study ^^







Fan: Oppa, does this mail really get to you?? I’m scared (>_<)

YC: Of course ^^ I’m now reading this in Japan ^^ I came back online after our work ended in Japan







Fan: Yoochun, can you ask Jaejoong if he’s beside you ‘why are you so pretty?’?

YC: Junsu’s beside me……







Fan: I miss Jaejoong too T_T T_T *sobs* Please tell me what do I do when I miss him?

JS:Go to naver and type ‘Youngwoong Jaejoong’……………………………^^







Fan: Oppa must be full because you’ve received so many questions right?!

JS: I’m so happy my stomach seems like it’s going to burst







Fan: I’m looking forward to your performance today <3

JS: You’re just looking forward to the one today~~~ ^^







Fan: Junsu oppa….of course you wouldn’t reply…..



JS: Although you didn’t expect it, I was smart enough to give you a reply







Fan: When you speak of Cassiopeia, you think of Dongbang. So if you speak of Dongbang you think of?



JS: Obviously Cassiopeia!







Fan: YA! Don’t be like this to Junsu! I received Junsu’s UFO

JS: Thank you T_T Please try to discipline Changmin, this kid







Fan: What should I do to have thigh like yours? T_T Please tell me your secret



JS: I’m so embarrassed ;; but my thighs are thicker now







Fan: Our Junsu is so cute I can die! What do you believe makes you this cute?

JS: I believe in you. Keke ^^







Fan: I like TVXQ more than eating



JS: So please stop eating from now on







Fan: Who’s more charismatic? Yunho oppa or Junsu oppa? Eukyangkyang



JS: My charisma comes from within, it’s invisible







Fan: Chic Chang. Please reply me oppa!



CM:;;;;;;;;;;; Chic Chang seems to have become my nickmane…..;;







Fan: My friend’s a Cassiopeian too, so her boyfriend’s really jealous of oppa. Therefore…keke. I’m jealous



CM: ^^ Tell that boy ‘Hwaiting’ from me if you see him. In future, please have a good relationship with him







Fan: Changmin-ah! Please eat properly and don’t fall sick! You must eat 8 meals a day~ T_T

CM: 8 meals….Ummm. I’m really hungry…;;







Fan: Changmin-ah <3>CM: I’ll fill it up myself~ Hehehe







Fan: Changmin-ah. I need your reply more than winning the lottery. We need to talk



CM: Think about it carefully…Lottery jackpot….is a lot more than you can ever imagine….Think again;;







Fan: Oppa! If you’re alive, please reply. Kekeke. If you don’t reply, I really will marry oppa! I can cook well and can look after kids well too



CM: I replied you! That means I don’t have to marry you! That’s how it works!!!!! Hehe







Fan: If you reply me, my grades might just go sky high…



CM: Try making them shoot up!







Fan: Actually I’m not a human but an alien….didn’t you know that?

CM: Please don’t tell anyone this secret before I present you to NASA







Fan: Congratulations on topping the Oricon chart! Hehe. Please don’t forget that we’re always watching over you



CM: I’ve never forgotten it ^^ We’ll work harder Go go go ^^







Fan: I finished watching [SAW] 1.2.3 at one go. I’m going crazy T_T



CM: You’re amazing……^^



Translated by: Sparkskey

Credits: DNBN