Milestone Number WInner - Karen!


We have a winner: Karen McPherson! Karen guessed 10,122.... Of course Randi guess 210,00!!! Yikes!!! But Karen came the closest.

The real milestone number reached was 15,000.


Some blog writes will probably roll their eyes at ONLY 15,000. But I am honored that so many of my files were downloaded. It is a statement to the Cricut as well.... How much we all love this amazing machine and truly (and sappy) how it has changed our paper crafting.




Finally, I am sharing previews of a new project .... It was made for Custom Crops .... You can follow the blinkie to the left to my page at CC for articles, instructions and cut files.... all for free.... and for this amazing Holiday Planner. While you are there, I would appreciate it if you would leave a comment on my articles.