Happy Birthday with Loralei


I think I may have a new addiction - Loralei stamps!  The Loralei stamps are a product of Loralei Productions.  While in Chicago at CHA I met Loralei and her model/friend Susan.  I have not used my Susan stamp yet, but soon....


 I am going to confess that what I like about the Loralei stamps is their lack youth!  They remind me of me and my middle-aged girlfriends; the wide hips, the not quite perky bosom, and the mature facial features.  These women rock!


I added a small package to the lower left corner of the card - the package is one of several smaller stamps included in the Loralei stamp package.

The card is constructed of smooth white cardstock with a piece of patterned cardstock affixed to the front of the card.  Using a two inch scalloped circle punch, I punched three circles and attached them to the left side of the card. I tied a ribbon around the card vertically over top of the circles. 


I finished the card by affixing the Copic colored stamped images to the front of the card using pop dots and stamping a Happy Birthday sentiment inside the card.  I still have two unused Loralei stamps to share with you... But those are for another day.