Ayurvedic Skin Care

I've written a lot in the past about Ayurvedic hair care, but lately I haven't really been using too much of the shikakai and alma combination. Instead, I've been turning to henna for stronger hair. However, now I've been alerted to a skin care line that is based in Ayurvedic practices. The line is called Pratima and on the website there is a quick quiz that you can take that reveals your Dosha.

What's a Dosha?
Within the Ayurvedic practice your dosha is mind and body type. Pratima uses your dosha to determine which of their products would be best for you, based on your dosha. Overall, there are three different dosha's that you can fall within: Vatta, Pitta, and Kapha.

Now I haven't tried any of the products, so I can't say whether or not they are any good but it's interesting. Pratima has a full line of skin, body, and hair care products. Visit their site to check it out.