Dominican Hair Products

I'm just a fan of Dominican Hair Care products. Over at Round Brush Hair, I signed up to play in the March Madness contest and guess what guys! I won!!! I won big, I took the first place national winner title. For picking the best picks, I won a $100.00 gift certificate to Round Brush Hair.

Want to know what I purchased?

  • Torque Magico Emergencia Intensive Leave-In Conditioner for Blow
  • Salerm 21 Leave-In 6.9oz
  • Avanti Silicon Mix Bambu Conditioner 8oz
  • Boe Crece Pelo Conditioner 16oz
  • Faviola Carrect La Bomba Conditioner 16oz
  • Faviola Carrect La Bomba Leave-In 8oz
  • Boe Crece Pelo Shampoo 12oz
  • Faviola Carrect La Bomba Shampoo 16oz
  • Alopecil Apretol Canela y Romero (Cinnamon & Rosemary) Shampoo
  • Star Lacio Lacio Intensive Conditioner 9oz
  • Avanti Silicon Mix Proteina de Perla Conditioner 8oz
So of course you can expect tons of Dominican Hair reviews coming up soon!