Meyer Lemon Tree Update: Lifestyle Leak




Last year, I got a Meyer Lemon Tree and it did fantastic giving me plenty of medium sized bright yellow lemons. It started out pretty healthy and did really well, I watered it regularly and pruned when needed.

Once it got cold, I moved the tree inside where it got plenty of sun while staying out of the cold. Around November, the fruit began to change to yellow and I started picking them off 1 by 1 to use them or just give them to people who wanted to try them. Anyway, over the winter more and more leaves began to fall off until it was just branches.


It was so sad to watch, I keep watering it and making sure it was getting plenty of light but despite my best efforts it continued to look dead. I didn't give up on it and now I have a few leaves! I'm so excited, but I doubt I'll get as much fruit as I did last year but that's okay as long as my tree isn't dead!

Get Your Own:
Try your local Nursery