And the winner is..............

We have a blog candy winner: Melinda Ford. DH did the random choice thing for me and the winner was number 77.


I know it looks like I have been a real crafting slacker lately. While that may have been true in the two weeks surrounding Megan's wedding, I have been back in the groove for the last 8 days. I have created several new projects for Custom Crops as well as completing my Bitten by the Bug challenges. Also last Tuesday my friend Beth hosted a birthday crop to celebrate her birthday. I could only go for half of the day, but it was so fun! I think we should all have birthday crops!


The images here are teasers of my custom crops projects. And of course, I will alert you when they publish.


Also, I will get a few layouts posted from the birthday scrap. I worked on senior pages and wedding pages.


In the meantime.... go to Capadia's blog!!! She is previewing A Child's Year cartridge. I have this cartridge pre-ordered and cannot wait for it to arrive. I am green with envy that Diane got to play first!!!!! :-)