Anyone Up for a Sleigh Ride?


Does anyone else hear those sleigh bells ringing??? I love this fabulous sleigh on the Christmas Noel cartridge ! It reminds me of that old movie, “Christmas in Connecticut”, which has a great snow covered sleigh ride scene.

I created this card for Custom Crops this week. I love the layers and the silver sleigh runners. Complete instructions and the cut file are available at CC, just click on my blinkie to the left and open the article, "Season's Greetings Sleigh Ride."


I topped the Season's Greetings phrase and the snow with Glossy Accents clear gloss. I thought it added an extra special effect to the letters and top layer of snow. Kind of like they have been iced over in the cold!


And of course I finished the card off with doodles using my favorite white and black pens. This is an easy card to create - it just requires some hand trimming and layering. I hope you like the end result as well as I do... I plan to add six copies of this card to my 2009 Christmas card selection.