BBTB Monday Chandelier Challenge


Happy Monday! It is a rainy Bitten by the Bug Monday here in SC, but my scrap room is brightened by the addition of this beautiful Chandelier from the Home Decor cartridge. And while the chandelier may not be putting out huge amounts of light, it is brightening my spirits and my day!

I suspect that vinyl may not have been part of Regina's plan when she assigned the chandelier cut, but I had been hoping to add this cut to my scrap room for some time. Regina just gave me the push I needed to get started.

I used a 12.5 x 12. 5 WALL POP from Lowe's to cut the chandelier. The vinyl is slightly sticky/clingy so it attached to the wall with ease. I told my friend Kathy that if I was a woman who liked wall borders this would be adorable all the way around the room (especially with our tall ceilings).

I will add that the photos really do not do the project justice... which is often the case. And this time that is especially true.