2010 April Length Check

It's been 3 months since my last length check... let's go back here is my hair in January



So over the past few months I've been using the Mega-Tek and Castor Oil mix off and on.  I've been bunning mostly and moisturizing and sealing every few days, nothing hard core but I've been pretty good with it.  Minimal heat, meaning once a week blowdrying on low with flat iron.  Here is my hair now:


I'm well past armpit length, but still not brastrap length.  This in between-ness is killing me, but on another note my nap is improving slightly, the right side is doing better than the left so I'm still working on that.   


So my next length check in will be in July so stay tuned for that!  I've decided to do length updates every 3 months because it gives my hair some time to make a little progress.