Life Is Just A Bowl of Cherries Cards


I recently added a new stamp set to my collection:  Berries and Cherries was purchased from Taylored Expressions.  Taylor has some of the cutest themed cupcake stamps on the markets.  But at the moment I in a fruit phase so I chose cherries.


I stamped the bowl of cherries image in Stampin' Up's chocolate brown classic ink.  I colored in with Copic markers.  I cut the bowl image and the background scalloped matting using my nestabilities.  I also used a new Stampin' Up border punch to finish the edges of the red and gold papers.


I used a circle punch to cut out the phrase cirlce: "Life is just a blow of Cherries".  I mounted the phrase over a strip of yellow-gold ribbon which I tied into a little knot.  The card front section is mounted on a plain white A2 cardstock card base. 

I know this was a quicky post, but I am having a busy week!! 

Remember to leave a comment under my Monday's BBTB2 blog hop post to be in the drawing for the Mother's Day mini cartridge.