Oops! Blogger went crazy.


For some unknown reason blogger went crazy in the middle of the night Saturday night - Sunday morning and posted live my Monday BBTB2 challenge post. Imagine my surprise when I went to make a few edits and found that the blog had published! Eeeek!

I want to assure those people who left comments that I saved your comments and contact information and that you will still be in the drawing when the post goes live again on Monday morning.

I also want to apologize to my Design Team sisters for the error with blogger. Blogger was acting crazy last night before I went to bed; I just had no idea HOW crazy. It would not let me post photos but I did not have a clue that anything else was wrong.

All of that being said..... Come back tomorrow at 11:00 am as I have a great project, blog hop, and blog candy to share..... :-)