Cuttlebug Folder Storage



This post is in response to a thread on the Cricut message board. Some posed the question of how to store their Cuttlebug embossing folders. I must say there were a lot of creative and interesting ideas posted, but I like my storage system. I use the Cuttlebug binder system.



Before I detail the system let me share the benefits: the binder stores easily on a shelf; it holds a variety of sizes and shapes of folders; the system is awesomely transportable so I can easily grab my binders and head off to a crop; and best of all, everything is in one area.



The binders come with a few pages already in them but additional pages with varying pocket configurations are available. I purchased my sets from Custom Crops, but the products are readily available from a number of craft providers.



I know that the binders were created for the Cuttlebug products, but I find that they work equally well with my sizzix embossing plates and my nestabilities. In fact I love the Cuttlebug binder for my nesties... Even the tall nesties fit in the binder with no problem.