Happy New Year - And New Design Team (Sort-of)


Happy New Year!! I hope that you all had a wonderful holiday season and are ready to get back to some serious crafting!!!


I enjoyed my time off, but found that I felt guilty about not scrapping. Santa brought me some new scrapping toys and I so enjoyed getting my room reorganized and ready for the new year. I will share more on the new additions later. Now I will tell you about the design team.


Bitten by the Bug has experienced some changes during the holidays. Regina decided she need to refocus her energy on her business and family but the team wanted to go on. So the wonderful Heather stepped up and is taking charge of the design team. We will now be Bitten by the Bug 2. Click the name and you will find most of the usual designer and their amazing projects at the new BBTB2 blog.


The featured cut this week is from the Graphically Speaking cartridge, In Style. The timing was perfect as I spent part of the weekend teaching my daughter how to sew. She chose a project that was a bit advanced so at times I feared my wonderful Bernina would end up being tossed out into the cold... but Bethany made it though with minimal misadventure. I suspect she will not be sewing again too soon though!!